- About Us
- Ramble Programme
- Running a Ramble
- Join Us
- Contact Us
- Members Only
- Elaine McNeil on Tramper for Sale
- Jim & Dorothy Mills on 2013 Ferry Meadows
- Jim & Dorothy Mills on 2013 Holkham Hall
- Jim & Dorothy Mills on 2013 Wells-Next-The-Sea
- stan beaumont on Tramper for Sale
- Shirley on Hand-bike riders summit Cadair Idris
- Jim & Dorothy Mills on 2013 Devil’s Dumble
- Jim & Dorothy Mills on 2013 Birches Valley
Tagged: west highland way
15/02/2013 at 13:15 #2101
Can DR go North of the border? – Before we need a passport!
15/02/2013 at 13:41 #2106
I have rambled North of the border on my scooter several times. I did two wonderful rambles in the Oban, Argyll, district. The scenery is amazing, wherever you go its breathtaking and believe it or not, they have some really accessible routes up there. Good old Alex Salmond!!!! ?????You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
21/02/2013 at 22:53 #2154
I live in Scotland and I am looking for info as to how I possibly hire a rambler to be able to do the West Highland Way with my hubby for charityYou must be logged in to reply to this topic.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Please support our Scooter Loan Scheme